Friday, April 12, 2013

I have failed to mention that I do indeed have an official facebook page, it is https://www.facebook.com/GpSmithBlog

And an offical Twitter, @OfficialGPSmith

Twitter updates go directly to my facebook page. I update as often as I can.

I would like to give a bible verse to everyone. It is James 1:12-16

12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted with evil, and He Himself tempts no one. 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when is it fully grown brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers.

Remember, God does not tempt you. The Devil will always be your temptation. When you stand up and say "I will not be tempted by you Satan, for I am a child of the one true King," you spit in his face. Jesus' name is all you have to say and demons must flee, for they cannot counter His name. If you claim to have gone through life without temptation, than you are not truly saved, for Satan has no need to tempt those who are already his.


I will have my update from the Department of Labor Equal Pay chat up whenever I receive an email back from them concerning my unanswered questions and have done research into their statistics, and researched my own. A post should be ready by the end of the weekend, hopefully.

Thank you for reading, God bless. Have a great day.

No comments: